Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 7

Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.-- Carrie Fisher

7 down.  Only 33 to go.  But (besides me) who's counting?  I'll spare you my whining and suffice it to say that I'm doing the same.  I felt good enough to workout yesterday so that was good, but then I fell asleep in the car on a 25 minute ride.

I took some gender quizzes on line just for fun.  The resounding result has been "It's a girl", but this is based on questions like how fast my leg hair is growing and if my feet are colder than normal.  One site, though, told me "Congratulations, you have a 40% chance of having a girl."  My first thought was, "And a 60% percent chance of having a goat?????"  The Chinese gender charts both said girl and they were accurate for Riley and Boo.  But I know this is all fun and games.

I've been eating slightly better.  I have to stop eating when I'm not really hungry though.  All these crazy nausea feelings are making me just want bread and crackers.  But, the kids right now are down for their naps, so I'll be sneaking in some shut eye too.  I swear I will be more engaging and much more interesting as soon as I have the energy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment