Countdown....

pregnancy

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Keep It Moving!

You grew it, you lift it! -Jane Fonda

 Yesterday was my first attempt at Level 3.  There was a brief moment in between the jumping jacks while holding free weights and doing traveling pushups that I wondered if Jillian Michaels had ever been involuntarily committed for being absolutely insane.  But that thought didn't linger too long.  It was replaced with, "How am ever going to get through this!?"

But I did.  And let me tell you, the feeling was wonderful.  I did miss a workout over the weekend.  My BFF was in town from North Carolina and I just couldn't get it done on Sunday.  But that was Sunday. 

Other than that, the workouts are going great.  I feel stronger.  I feel accomplished.  I look forward to doing it most days.  Today I'll admit I'm a little sleepy and will have to light a fire underneath my rear, but I know I'll do it.  So far I haven't seen huge results as far as movement on the scale, but I feel lighter and I have that spring back in my step.  I feel more solid, less jiggly, and overall just better.  I want to start getting up in the mornings to do some more cardio in addition to the video.  I'll try to start that tomorrow.  Last night for some asinine reason I chose to watch Monday Night Football even though I can't stand the Jets and Favre was just plain irritating me.


No more.  Now I love football just as much, probably more, than the average chick, but I've got to start sticking to my bedtime so I can get moving in the morning.  The outcome of anything on TV or reading just one more chapter in a book has NO impact on my life like just getting up and working out does.


Okay, enough talk.  Time to move!!!!

1 comment: