Countdown....

pregnancy

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Sincere Apology!


My view is that life unfolds at its own rhythm. I have never lived a life that I thought I could plan out. And I'm just trying to do the best I can every day. I find I have a lot to get done between the time I get up and the time I go to bed.
Hillary Rodham Clinton


 I extend my most sincere apologies to my faithful and fellow journeyers!  Over the past weekend, I was getting ready for a bake sale for the Cookies for Kids Cancer.  We did pretty well.  There was less traffic than I was hoping for but all in all, we did okay making over $100.  I was really wanting more but at least Glad is doubling my contribution!

So, between baking, getting things ready for a yard sale, being Mommy and Honey, and trying to make time to keep at least a few household things in order, I let you down.  And honestly, I let me down a little too.  Here I am trying to convince folks that they need to join me on this journey and I skip out for a few days.  I promise to do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment