Countdown....

pregnancy

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some Tools for Our Arsenal

Okay - I found the neatest ever!  Really, ever!!! This is such a cool tool and it takes about 5 minutes to sign up.  Shape - Virtual Trainer


You don't have to shell out big bucks for a trainer. Our Virtual Trainer gives you a personalized fitness routine based on your goals and allows you to track your meals—for free! Whether you want to slim down or tone up, we'll provide you with an exercise schedule and walk you through the routines. You can log your meals, track your caloric intake and see the nutritional breakdown of your favorite foods. Our food database contains more than 20,000 items, from SHAPE recipes and major restaurant menus to common food and supermarket brands. Let the Virtual Trainer help you reach your goals! 

It really is a great website.  I joined last night, put in my goals, did the health assessment which took 2 minutes and took my measurements to determine my body fat percentage.  Um, yikes. 

This is super easy to use and I highly recommend it.  When you join, you can see my profile here.  Hope to see you there!

And I'm still getting recipes together so get me your favorite healthy ones!  Plus, let's take a look at some not so healthy ones too.   Maybe we can slim them down. 

Make sure you join our facebook group: Girls Journeying Jeanward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment